The Raceboard sail I designed is on it way to Hong Kong! I am putting it into production for a short run only. Limited numbers only, I am not making extras or holding stock. If you are interested please message me ASAP to go the list.
On Tuesday 14th March 2017 or Wednesday I will be at the production facility and then send a message back to you with your warranty protection details, sail details and of course the price. The more we order the better it will be for everybody.
In your message please tell me if you have any special requirements. For example you might request the following.
1. I want the factory to put my sail numbers and my name on the sail in black and white or in my personal colours.
2. Instead of orange flouro logo etc can I have red highlights as I sail the Exocet RS380 elite board to match the red stern. Or maybe another colour, green.
3. l will pick up from Sydney or Hong Kong myself or I will send my courier to pick up for me.
4.Send me the sail/s to this address. We have good rates with FEDEX worldwide.
5. I need the sail before the Queensland State Titles.
6. I need the sail now before the European seasons starts to start training.
7. I want a sail mast combo deal. SLAKE or Gun Select 550 SDM.
8. Any other request, please ask
kindest regards Justin Lord
please share this post with your RB friends. You will be able to share shipping cost if a bunch of mates nominate one shipping address.
Differences from V3 to V4
1. batten added (influenced from the demon sail to give more wind range),
2. boom cutout lowered (i am over 6ft and a little heavy for RB, this will suits majority of sailors),
3. seam shaped reduced and move forward (only slightly as V3 was very good in this regard)
4. shaping into pocket, added luff found, luff pocket narrower, less mast rake (end plate effect is easier to achieve),
5. materials revised (higher quality - longer lasting).
6. tack design revised (lowered for easier to achieve end plate effect)
7. Boom shorter and mast longer.